Things I like--
|Homemade potato chips and queso|
2. They now have an outdoor patio for al fresco dining.
3. It is in the middle of town (N. 1st around Westwood) which makes it getting to it less of a hassle than the far south side places.
4. Friendly workers and fun atmosphere.
5. Delicious homemade ranch dressing.
6. Run various specials--check their social media.
7. Free peanuts in the shell to snack on while you wait for your food to be cooked.
8. Homemade potato chips.
9. Bluebell ice cream.
|Mushroom burger with onion rings|
|Cheeseburger and fries|
1. Heavy handed with the salt on everything.
2. Some may not like that they only serve Dublin sodas but there is tea, water, beer, and frozen margaritas.
3. Fries and onion ring portions are on the small side for the price.
4. TVs are sometimes a bit on the loud side.